The breakfast you ate this morning. The shirt you’re wearing right now. The vaccines for your family. It is highly likely that all of these items were transported in a trailer built by Schmitz Cargobull. And with your skills, you can help us to make the world’s transport channels even more efficient and environmentally friendly. Advance electric mobility and autonomous driving. Make connectivity, the IoT and data-driven services part and parcel of every transport job. And help to shape the digital revolution at Europe’s largest trailer producer within our Corporate Functions. To make sure you are on board to help us achieve all this, we have created more than 50 new digital jobs here in the Münster region. For everyone who wants to move mountains.
Requirements Engineer Systems & UX
Schmitz Cargobull AG • Münster
Shape the future of logistics & join Schmitz Cargobull in Münster
Help to shape the logistics of tomorrow!
The E/E Systems Engineering team designs the central product strategy for connected & scalable electrical and electronic systems with the aim of digitalising our trailers. It is also responsible for central early development in the following areas: telematics/connectivity, e-mobility, (semi-)autonomous driving, cargo management and EBS.
• You will be responsible for recording, analysing, coordinating and documenting stakeholder requirements for the present and future of the logistics sector.
• To do this, you will understand our customers’ business processes and identify link-up points for innovative new products.
• You will be on hand to answer questions from developers and testers during the development process and will validate the results with our customers.
• You will help to develop existing requirement engineering methods within the team.
• You have a degree in (Business) IT or Engineering (Electrical or Communications) with a good grade.
• You have several years of professional experience in the field of systems engineering and you’re good at dealing with customers.
• You are well-versed in methods for collecting, documenting and managing requirements: You are passionate about BPMN, user stories, UML and requirements templates.
• You enjoy working in a team to develop new solutions.
• You have very strong written and spoken German and English.
• You deliver reliable results and can manage your own time efficiently.
There are plenty of good reasons to apply to join Schmitz Cargobull now
A new job is always a risk. Is the work really going to be as exciting as it sounds? Will my managers really be as relaxed as they seemed in the interview? Will you be able to bond with your team, too? Here you can find out what is waiting for you at Schmitz Cargobull:
Flexible working hours & remote working
Training and professional development opportunities
Regular team events
The chance to work in a lively city
Modern office building
Flat hierarchies & quick decisions
“Working with this team is so much fun. We have a passion for technology and work together to resolve challenges, many of which are unique.”